Home image

Estrella Resources

Estrella Resources Limited has recently announced the execution of an agreement for the acquisition of Mt Edwards Lithium Pty Limited (MELP), which holds 75% of the lithium rights to a group of tenements held by Apollo Phoenix Resources Limited (which holds the remaining 25% of the lithium rights).

The project consists of 16 tenements covering over 105km2 on the highly prospective Widgiemooltha Dome.

The MELP is located centrally within what is emerging as a highly endowed and globally significant lithium province.

The acquisition is subject to a shareholder meeting expected to be held in late December 2016.